Wednesday 24 August 2011

Such a cry baby

Day 63 

Today i was looking through some old folders on an old computer and i came across a folder titled "wedding". I had a flick through and found a copy of my vows i wrote for our wedding. As i read them i had to stop myself from yet again crying. I am seriously the worst when it comes to 'love' suff. I absolutely embarrassed myself on our wedding day, blubbering and stumbling through my vows stopping at every third word to yell at myself in my head - "are you serious, pull your shit together, you are being such a cry baby and everyone is watching!" OH well guess its ok to cry at weddings even if you are the bride - kind of runs with the 'its my party and i'll cry if i want to!? Haha...we did have the most perfect day and 3 1/2 years later i can finally look back and laugh...lets just hope we never to re-new our vows.

jx

No comments:

Post a Comment