Wednesday 10 August 2011

First day

Day 54

Yes today was my first day back to work. There were definitely mixed emotions. On one hand i was excited to be able to switch my brain from toddler mode into adult communication mode, however my excitement was overcome with nerves as i didn't know how Cohen would deal with a full day of day care, or if i was even able to reboot the part of my brain that used to function as a 9-5 working girl. It was quite weird stepping back into the office, very little had changed. I had a few moments when it felt like i hadn't left at all, and i'd have to remember that it's been here a year and a half and  I now in fact was a mum. In all it was a pretty smooth day, Cohen barely noticed that i wasn't around, and i seam to pick up from where i left off easy enough...lets see how the rest of the week goes.

jx

No comments:

Post a Comment