Monday 4 July 2011

Thankful #2 - Influential Males

I am so thankful for having the most amazingly beautiful males not only in my life but as role models and teachers for Cohen. I know that by about the age of 5 Cohen will become more and more interested in what dad does. I will loose my shadow and Chad will have a million questions to answer about 'how does this work' and 'what goes here', 'what does this do'...it brings a little smile to my face knowing that Cohen has the best footsteps to follow in!

My husband is the most beautiful man i know, and the most wonderful father. I am so lucky to have met and married my best friend so we could make little people together. I love you x

Cohen and my 'Papa'. A man so loyal and caring words can not express how much he means to me. I never knew that peoples hearts could be so big!

Having a conversation with 'Poppy'...i can see that being a regular occurrence as he is a wealth of knowledge. Such a beautifully humble man, with so much love to give.

jx


No comments:

Post a Comment