Friday 29 July 2011

I'll do what i want

Day 43

We headed to New Farm park for MG today. Cohen was a lot more adventurous than last time and wanted to climb on and through everything. He also has absolutely no stranger danger or safe distance rules as he constantly wandered off and joined other peoples circles to say hi and play with their toys. I got a few looks from other parents of 'who owns this child' as i ran over apologetically and removed him from the middle of their games. He then decided to try the play equipment out for size, as last time he was a little too small to wedge himself up, so he was delighted that this time he was jut a little bit taller. I trailed closely behind him as he navigated through the chains and floating boards thinking he was mighty clever traveling from one end to the other solo. My comment of 'careful, hold on tight' was meet with a 'don't tell me what to do mum, i know what i'm doing' look...great the attitude has started already!

jx

1 comment: