Sunday 3 February 2013

Water Baby

The fact that our miss came 2 weeks early to arrive just within the Pisces star sign is all too fitting. Her love of the water, especially bath time makes the end of the day so fun (most of the time) as the room is filled with giggles and splashes.

The other night, when it was time to finish up and hop out, Willa shyly turned her head to ignore my request to stand up so i could help her out....

This was then followed up with the cutest, "mum i don't want to hope out look" she has pulled in a while as i continued to coax her to stand. 
My baby girl - those doe eyes only work on your father, i know all your ticks kid!
Guess it was worth a try....hahahahahaha...she is going to most certainly give me a run for my money, "pay back" my own mother would say. Hahahahaha...

jx

No comments:

Post a Comment